There are seven fanshops all over Berlin supplying the club's fans with football shirts, sweaters, track suits and shoes.
And of course you can get memorabilia like posters and photocalendars and even Hertha bed sheets for the sweetest football dreams. Also kids can get their fill with Hertha chocolates, plush Herthinos and Hertha fountain pens. For the smallest Hertha fans they carry baby socks, rompers and pacifiers embellished with the Hertha logo.
The die-hard dads can dress fashionably in a Hertha-apron behind the grill and serve their burgers and steaks on Hertha paper plates. Very pratical: the Hertha Shop on Ostbahnhof is also open for business on Sundays.
- Monday to Sunday: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Holidays: different hours may apply
- Price Level: Hertha BBQ-set: 16,95 euro, Hertha party set: 4,95 euro, Hertha rompers: 25,95 euro, Hertha pacifier (2 pieces/pack) 5,95 euro, poster calendar: 13,50 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Parking: Available at cost at the Ostbahnhof car park
- Other Stores: Fanshop Olympic Stadium, 14053 Berlin (Monday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pmr), Fanshop Head Office, Hanns-Braun-Straße, Friesenhaus 2, 14053 Berlin (Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm); Fanshop Europacenter, Am Breitscheidplatz, 10789 Berlin (Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm, Friday: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm, Saturday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm), Fanshop Gropius Passagen, Johannisthaler Chaussee 295 - 327; 12351 Berlin (Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm, Saturday: 10:00 am - 08:00 Uhr (DST) Saturday 10:00 am - 11:30 pm (winter time), Fanshop Hauptbahnhof (Monday to Sunday: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm); Fanshop Intersport Olympia at Forum Steglitz, Schloßstr. 1, 12163 Berlin-Steglitz (Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm)