The open air cinema of Volkspark Friedrichshain offers anything that movie fans could wish for.
This includes next to an idyllic summer ambience in the middle of a lush, green park and also a great variety of seating possibilities.
For example there are 300 seats on benches with backrests, there are also seats at tables on normal chairs or possibilities to sit on a picnic blanket with snacks. Anyone will find a good spot to sit here and relax while watching an entertaining movie.
The small snack offers cold drinks, tasty popcorn and crunchy sausages. The screen features a variety of mixes from Oscar nominations, dramas and comedies as well as German premieres in the presence of the art director.
- Season: 15.05. - 08.09.2019
- Performances: depending on the date, usually from 9:30 pm
- Ticket Prices: 7,50 euros, ticket for 5 shows: 30,00 euros, for 10 shows: 55,00 euros
- Ticket Reservation: At all usual ticket agencies
- Info and Weather Hotline: +49 30 29 361 629
- Box Office: open 30 minutes prior screening
- Parking: difficult
- Remark: You may bring your own snacks, drinks and even dogs. The cinema is fit for wheelchairs and there is also a restroom for special needs. Special parking is available near the old hospital entrance and on Ernst-Zinna-Weg. The open air cinema can best be reached via the park entrances on Landsberger Allee or Friedenstraße.