The eponym for the location is a trumpet in a glass display case which shows the visitors toward the entrance. The elegant and cosy basement lounge on Lützowplatz has a club feeling to it. You will find a chic middle-aged crowd that parties together and enjoys life music, readings and exhibition openings.
But the biggest crowd catcher is the afterwork party, every Thursday from 7:00 pm on. Until 09:00 pm it's just a very relaxed and chill atmosphere, but at 09:00 pm you can hit the dancefloor, flirt and enjoy a classic cocktail mixed up by the barkeeper in a very welcoming atmosphere. In summer, the bright red fire engine "Alberta" serves as a unique bar in the outdoor area of the Trompete.
- Thursday: 07:00 pm - 03:00 am
- other days: According to event calendar
- Parking: Around Lützowplatz
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Reservation: not possible
- Entrance fee: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm free and happy hour, after 9:00 pm: 7,00 euro
- Events: Next to the afterwork partys, the life-music Wednesdays are very popular. All events announced on www.trompete-berlin.de