In groups of 8 to 14 kitchen aficionados, the professional chefs of the cooking school in Berlin Charlottenburg will teach their adepts about the secrets of sauces, the art of making a good fond and how to prepare crustaceans the right way. Additional hints helping with for example the guest list, the order of courses served or just simple timing are given in the classes, too. The subjects covered can be various, one of the blasses being how to surprise your significant other with a candlelight dinner for Valentine's Day.
After the Chirstmas Holidays with the sumptuous meals, many families try to eat more consciously in the New Year. Culiartis offers classes for a vegan 5-course menu or also "Enjoyment without Meat". If you feel like making a culinary mediterranean statement during winter, why not join the Tapas Party in the Culiartis DIning Room?
- Dining Room:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 11:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Cooking Classes: According to event
- Reservation: Required for the cooking events, book early for the Christmas classes!
- Parking: Not parking of its own but there is an ample offer of parking spaces in the area.
- Card Payment: EC, down payment via prior bank transfer
- Christmas Goose to Go: The cooking school's christmas goose is ready to cook (raw) but already filled, comes with the side dishes red cabbage, curly kale, potato dumplings, gravy and roasted apple, all of it packed in a vacuum bag. The chef supplies the instructions on how to prepare it to the T. The christmas goose kit can be picked up at the cooking school or delivered at cost. Price model: Filled goose of 5,8 kg for 6 people, (without delivery): 94,00 euro.