If you have already tried all beach bars, rooftop bars and open air club in Mitte, Neukölln and Friedrichshain - this summer you should really explore Berlin's outskirts at Marzahn!
"Alt Börse Marzahn" is located on 30.000 square metres of a former cattle farm and scores big time with a colourful diversity for the crowd moving about between historical brick buildings, lime trees 100 years old and metal sculptors by artists from the former Tacheles.
This is the right ambience to have you throat cooled by a Marzahner, a local craft beer which is brewed right here on the spot in a micro-brewery. If you are interested in it, you can even take a brewing class there.
Further cultural activities are for example movie screenings and free concert evenings. And Club Czar Hagestolz with its improvised interior and electronic music reminds of well-known Berlin open air clubs like the Sisyphos or Kater Blau.
Alte Börse MarzahnZur Alte Börse 59
- Brewery and Beer Garden:
- Daily: 02:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Cinema and Concerts: According to event calendar
- Price Level Beer Garden: Marzahner Pils (0,3 l) for 2,00 euro, sweet or rustic Brewery flat cake for 1,80 euro
- Brewing Classes: Starting at 18,00 euro/person, additional information under www.marzahner.de
- Cinema Tickets: 5,00 euro/discount ticket 4,00 euro
- Live Music at the Börse: Admission free
- Parking : Available
- Event Location: The Alte Börse can also be booked for private functions and parties like weddings, birthdays or company events.