It could hardly be more central: the Hotel Regent Berlin is located on the Gendarmenmarkt with an unmistakable view of the classical ensemble of the Konzerthaus and the Deutsches und Französischer Dom. The Museum Island, the boulevard Unter den Linden and the Friedrichstrasse are within walking distance.
The 156 rooms and 39 suites are decorated with valuable antiques and many lovely details but still do not lack any amenities of modern technology. The elegant Presidentail suite scores with a breathtaking view of Gendarmenmarkt.
With state-of-the-art meeting and meeting rooms as well as the Charlotte & Fritz casual dining restaurant, the Regent Berlin offers the right stylish ambience for discerning individual tourists as well as for business travelers.
Regent BerlinCharlottenstraße 49
- Reception: 24 hours
- Card Payment: EC, Maestro, Amex, Visa, MC, Diners Club
- Parking: Available in an underground parking garage, daily rate 15,00 Euro, for hotel guests over night 32,00 euro
- Gastronomy: Restaurant Charlotte & Fritz, Summer Lounge (between April to October), Regent Bar
- Price Level: Single or Double room starting at 260,00 Euro
- Special Service: On request Head Concierte Stephan Mehlhorn, himself a versed triathlete, takes the hotel guests on a free jogging tour through Berlin free of charge. He pays attention to the levels of fitness of the guests. Tea Master Gold Roland Pröh serves in the lobby and tea lounge of the hotel the classic English afternoon tea beween 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm. The afternoon tea comprises sandwiches of cucumber, egg and salmon, raspberry tarteletts, scones with original clotted cream from Devon and a tea of choice (35 varieties of teas are available)
- Celebrity Guests: George Clooney, Robin Williams