With 232 rooms and suites this luxury accomodation is located in the "Berlin Zoofenster" the new spectacular skyscraper in City West designed by the renowned German architect Professor Christoph Mäckler.
The 32 floors have been handcrafted with stone and glass and the impressive Presidential Suite on the last floor is the highest suite in town and offers a spectactular view. The interior of the hotel was designed by a well-known Paris design agency and is a modern interpretation of the Art Deco style.
And of course a luxurious spa (the only Guerlain spa in Germany), a gourmet restaurant and various lounges cannot miss in such an exclusive hotel. With such an amount of luxury and exclusivity it is self-understood that the first celebrities have been sighted here. Charlize Theron stayed here for the 2013 Berlin Film Festival and Heidi Klum held a GNTM press conference here.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Price Level: The price level is very flexible and depends on date of booking and travel. The latest prices can be found under www.waldorfastoriaberlin.de
- Card Payment: JCB, Visa, AMEX, Master Card, Diners
- Parking: Parking service at cost. Prives vary between 4,00 euro/hour and 35,00 euro for 24 hours.
- Special Service: 24/7 personal assistant option, butler service on request, inhouse shopping; business: secretary service, 2 barrier-free rooms