This luxury hotel resides in an old historic mansion, Palais Pannwitz. In the 1990s the listed palais was converted into a hotel. None other than Karl Lagerfeld signs for the interior, therefore exquisite luxury is guaranteed.
The hotel rose to nation-wide popularity in 2006 when the German National Soccer Team and the team staff stayed here for the FIFA World Cup. Despite its idyllic secluded location, you reach Kurfürstendamm or the ICC by car in no time.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Price Level: Standard room (deluxe room) between. 239,00 - 399,00 euro
- Gastronomy: Gourmet Restaurant Vivaldi (open Tuesday to Saturday), casual restaurant „Le Jardin“ (open daily)
- Parking: Free of charge
- Special Service: Butler service 24 hours, picnic in Grunewald, bike tour through Grunewald, tea time on Sunday between 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Celebrity Guests: The German National Football team stayed here in 2006.