British tea culture at its finest, this is the philosophy of the small tea house "The Cottage" in the English Rose Garden of the Gardens of the World. Amidst blooming rose bushes and cultivated English lawn, the small tea house lives up to its Anglo-Saxon model.
In the middle of gardens of the world, tea time is celebrated here in a very British way, with the classic cucumber sandwich, homemade scones with clotted cream and shortbread. Other classics of English country house gastronomy such as the Sunday Roast Port, the Cottage Pie or the garden herb salad are on the menu. In cooler weather you can warm up by the fireplace and enjoy an evening with a good whiskey.
If you want to learn more about whiskey or tea, The Cottage offers special tastings and seminars. Due to the romantic surroundings in the rose garden, the British cottage is also highly suitable for a romantic date.
The Cottage in the English Rose GardenBlumberger Damm 44
- Winter Season:
- Sa + So: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Summer Season:
- Daily: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Note: To visit the cottage you have to buy a ticket to the Garden of the World.
- Tea Brands: Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Ceylon, Gunpowder Green Tea, Alpine Herbal Tea, White Peach Fruit Tea and Rooibosh Vanilla
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Master, Amex
- Parking: Difficult. The gardens of the world recommend the use of public transport.