The Sunday brunch at the Tauro in Prenzlauer Berg takes you on three (!) floors on a culinary journey of the Iberian Peninsula.
The Delikatessen on the ground floor gets you started with original Spanish Jamón Serrano. The Spanish restaurant Tauro Iberico offers true classics like authentic tapas, tasty sea food and genuine paella. The upper floors invite you with marinaded and smoked fish, fresh tortillas and other egg dishes, home-made bread, fragrant specialities of cheese and sausages, fresh fruit, grilled vegetables and much more.
A little hint: Get an overview first and leave some room for dessert! The crêpe station and the chocolate fountain offer a grand finale to a successful brunch.
- Sunday Brunch: 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Holiday Brunch: 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Parking: On the central reservation in front of the restaurant.
- Reservations: +49 30 400 560 48
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Price Level: Sunday Brunch 24,50 euro per person, children up to 6 years free, children between 6 and 12 years: 12 euro per person