Bar jeder Vernunft is considered one of the best venues in Berlin for cabaret, comedy and show. The location was opened in 1992 and was originally used as a dancing chapiteau from the turn on the century. Regular acts here include among others Maren Kroymann, Meret Becker, Max Raabe, Gayle Tufts, Désirée Nick, Rainald Grebe and Ulrich Tukur.
Not only the cultural aspect, also the culinary approach of Bar jeder Vernunft is an event of its own. The guests can either oder from the changing evening menu or they reserve beforehand a 3-course menu which might read like this: a parsnip soup with walnut-bear's garlic is followed by a corn spring chicken with 2 carrot variations and fried polenta closing with a rhubarb crumble with vanilla ice cream and almond sabayon as desert. Vegetarians can easily get a meat-free main course in the menu.
Truly sophisticated are the so-called "champagne seats" which accompany the menu with candlelight and champagne.
Good to know: Starter and main course are served prior the show, the dessert in the intermission.
Bar jeder VernunftSchaperstraße 24
- Mon - Sat: from 08:00 pm on
- Sunday: from 07:00 pm on
- Entrance Price: Around 30,00 euro
- Price Level Gastronomy: 3-course menu 29,00 euro/person (beverages not included), starters à la carte around 10,00 euro and main courses ca. 15,00 euro.
- Champagne Seats: Groups up to 6 get next to the seat reservations a bottle of champagne for only 63,00 euro.
- Tickets: Phone +49 030 - 883 158 2 or at the box office (Monday to Saturday: 12:00 pm - 06:30 pm, Sunday and holidays: 03:00 - 05:30 Uhr pm)
- Parking: Parking garage at cost (0,80 euro/hour)