This little Swiss restaurant in 1950s-style has a sun terrace of enormous dimensions and a great view of Weinbergpark. It is in a way the ideal place to kick back on a warm day. From Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast here. On Sundays and holidays, they offer an awesome brunch with Swiss cheese, bacon and scrambled eggs.
Add to that an attentive but inobtrusive service, great food, awesome cocktails and affordable prices - do you need anything more? Typical Swiss creations like cheese fondue and innovative desserts like a Toblerone mousse add to the charme of Nola's am Weinberg. Also their wine selection is extremely fine and you can book Nola's as a wedding location.
- Daily: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
- Price Level: Breakfast 3,00 - 12,00 euro, Sunday brunch 13,50 euro
- Sunday Brunch: On Sundays and holidays from 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Parking: At cost in the street
- Card Payment: Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, EC