The ONO Spa at The Mandala Hotel is very spacious. The Mandala Hotel's wellness offer of massages and beauty products is manifold. Starting with classics such as Lomilomi, hot stone massages or "Babyboom", the special programme for expectant mothers - their offer is nearly endless and only the best products by Kenzoki and Dermalogica are used.
If you are looking for a higher level of body fitness, we recomment a detox massage or a session on the Iyashi Dome bed which both focus on purification and improving your fitness level. Or what a about a romantic couple massage or even a private spa suite with champagne, strawberries and chocolate included.
Top10 Team insiders' tip: Instead of booking individual treatments, book an entire day spa session for a whole day, gaining the benefits of using the Iyashi Dome and the underground parking for free.
ONO Spa at the Mandala HotelPotsdamer Straße 3
- Day Spa:
- Monday to Sunday: 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Fitness: 24 hours (for hotel guests)
- Price Level: 30 minutes on the Iyashi Dôme bed cost 65,00 euro; one hour classical massage for 90,00 euro; 25 minutes on the Alpha Space bed for 30,00 euro; Dr. Hauschka relaxing procedure for body and face for 95,00 euro; a visit to the day spa starts at 80,00 euro (price includes using the spa for four hours, including the free use of the solarium, Alpha Space bed and Iyashi Dôme bed, power plates and free fresh fruit at the ONO Lounge and parking in the underground car park!)
- Card Payment: EC, Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Diners
- Reservation: required
- Parking: Available in the the underground car park of Potsdamer Platz Arkaden.
- Beauty Products: Dermalogica, KENZOKI