The Vintage Second Hand Shop Veist Kleidergeschichten is located in Neukölln and a sign saying "Story Inside" reveals to shoppers, for example, that the former owner of a silk blouse was an ambassador's wife or the colorfully patterned cardigan of a fashion-loving New Yorker.
Many of their pieces are 1980s and 1990s vintage, some can be worn as unisex by both men and women. Every now and then you can unearth a silk scarf by Dior there or a coat by Cavalli. The two shop owners share the belief that not the big name of a designer is important but that the clothes are well-manufactured with a good longevity. The clothes stories apart, a nice feature of this second-hand store is the "Trading Box" from which you can pick fashion pieces for free or deposit them there.
- Monday to Saturday: 02:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Product Range: Well-manufactured clothing for men and women, shoes, jackets, accessoires.
- Labels: No special labels but sometimes you will find pieces by Boss, MCM, Dior or Cavalli
- Parking: Some available in the street.
- Card Payment: EC
- Purchase on Consignment: Possible. Clothes that have not been sold after 4 weeks in the store can be picked up again.