What about contracting marriage is one of the most important Renaissance fortresses of Europe? Zitadelle Spandau is the right special choice for sucha special day. Groom and bride exchange their vows in a mediecal atmosphere.
Following the motto "small but still exquisite" the newly-weds can have their ceremony in the stately "Fürstenzimmer" held by the officials of the registry office of Spandau. Seats for 30 people are available, standing room is not a problem. An important remark: access to the Fürstenzimmer is not barrier-free, you can only reach the room through a flight of stairs.
Wedding ceremonies are held between April and October, normally on Thursdays and Fridays between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
For celebrating at the Zitadelle, you can make your pick between 2 extraordinary rooms: the "Italian Courts" or the "Gothic Hall".
- Wedding Season : April to October
- Thursday and Friday: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Registry Office in Charge: Spandau
- Parking: The wedding car can be parked in the inner court of the Zitadelle during the ceremony.
- Cost: 175,00 euro for renting the Zitadelle, plus registry fees