Standing on the panorama point of Kollhoff Tower on Potsdamer Platz means having Berlin at your feet. Let alone the rise to 103 metres height in Europe's fastest lift will make you speechless for the first time on this very special day - the ride takes only 20 seconds.
Once there, exchange your vows with a 360° panorama of the city, which can be scheduled all year round on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with the registry office of Berlin-Mitte. Maximum group size is around 20 people.
You can celebrate your new-won life right there and then with champagne and petit-fours, also served on the rooftop terrace with favourable weather conditions.
Marriage on Kollhoff TowerPotsdamer Platz 1
- Wedding Season: All year round
- Wedding Ceremonies: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Registry Office in Charge: Berlin-Mitte
- Cost: Rental for one hour + tickets for the guests plus registry fees
- Parking: Some parking garages at cost in the area