Fruity shishas like apple, grape mint or berry flavour are the specialities of the shisha lounge Rote Harfe (Red Harp) in Berlin-Kreuzberg. In a modern ambience with oriental charm a large assortment of different shishas and flavours is offered.
There is also a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages offered. The guests can choose between tea, different soft drinks, beer or also freshly mixed cocktails from the cocktail menu, which naturally presents the classics such as Caipirinha, Mojito or Whiskey Sour and also long drinks and highbowls. If you don't want alcohol, the Rote Harfe also offers a selection of fruity non-alcoholic cocktails.
In addition to the daily Happy Hour, the Rote Harfe also organizes regular events, which are announced in advance on the Shisha Bar website. It is also possible to use the Rote Harfe for your own events.
- Monday to Thursday: 04:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Friday and Saturday: 04:00 pm - 03:00 am
- Sunday: 04:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Parking: difficult
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa
- Tobacco varieties: apple, apple mint, grape, lime mint, berry flavour etc.