The open air cinema Hasenheide is located in the heart of Volkspark Hasenheide and can be reached easily from all entrances (for example Hasenheide or Columbiadamm). Surrounded by nature and the singing of crickets, the audience can wind down from the urban stress for an evening of movie entertainment.
Top10Berlin tip: Bring some comfy blankets or cushions with you - these will make the benches a lot more comfortable for your bum. And a small picnic basket is not a bad move either.
- Season 24.05 - 08.09.2018: daily 09:30 pm
- Ticket Prices: 8,00 euros/children 4,00 euro, extended length (more than 120 minutes) 8,00 euros, ticket for 10 nights 58,00 euros
- Ticket Reservation: by phone
- Box Office: 30 minutes prior screening
- Parking: All around the park, for example on Columbiadamm or the parking in front of Bauhaus/Huxley's Neue Welt