The swimming-pool and jumping-area in the Europesportpark (SSE) is an indoor swimming pool for sports and competitions in Berlin-Pankow.
It does not matter if you want to lose a couple of pounds or if you want to improve your physical fitness - swimming exercises all your muscle groups - especially the heavily used back muscles - and burns a lot of calories on top. This helps you to lose weigt and stay mobile.
And the ideal place for doing so is the SSE, the Swimming and Diving Hall at the Europa Sports Park, Berlin's most modern indoor swimming pool. They even have lanes of 50 m lengths here, ideal to do some speedy lanes and lose some of that weight.
- New opening times:
- End of closing time: 16.09.2018
- Ticket Prices: Main tariff: 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro, base ticket Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm: 3,50 euro, discount price at 2,00 euro
- Parking: Some available
- Courses: Baby swimming, swimming lessons, aquafitness
- Barrier Free: Restroom for special needs near the entrance, 4 cabins with 5 lockers each, no bench, 2 shower cabins, 4 toilets with one locker each, 2 water wheelchairs, 1 lift at the 50 m pool, 1 lift at the therapy pool (50 cm high brim at the pool), 3 parking spaces near the entrance, S-Bahn connection (with lift) fit for wheelchair use
- Facilities: 50 m pool, 26° C water temperature, pool for non-swimmers with learning area, water slide, spalsh pool, handicapped area with therapy facilities, water temperature 33° C