The wonderfullly crafted bust is regarded widely as one of the most important artefacts in the world which is why it has its very own display hall at the Neues Museum.
Nefertiti apart, the halls of Neues Museum offer many more antique treasures to uncover. Experience the history of the Old World from the Middle East to the Atlantic Ocean, from Northern Africa to Scandinavia across the millenia. A little hint for all who want to capture these memories: as long as you take pictures without tripod and additional flash, photography at the Neues Museum is allowed.
- Monday to Wednesday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Friday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: 12,00 euro, discount ticket 6,00 euro (online tickets at reduced prices)
- Barrier Free: Accessible for wheelchairs, lifts inside, museum-fit wheelchairs and prams are available.
- Audio Guides: German, English and Spanish
- Parking: difficult