The holiday complex of Marina Wolfsbruch can be found in the scenic north of Berlin close to the Mecklenburg Lakes. Vacationist can relax in various ways. The region is a paradise for cyclists and if you need advice for routes, the hotel staff will help you out. Plus, the holiday facility is a child-friendly complex, as it is kept car-free and offers an indoor playground. Hikers are able to enjoy the national parks and wellness tourists have lots of SPA treatments to choose from.
As Marina Wolfsbruch has an own yacht port, guests have the possibility to rent boats in different sizes. Canoes, Kayaks and motor boats are a few examples. If you prefer sleeping at the sea, you are able to choose from 80 house boats to rent. In case you have an own boat, you will find a petrol station and berths for guests and long-term users.
To add, there are different restaurants and bars for the culinary break which are, like the water-world “Kaskaden”, open for hotel guests and day tourists. The water-world offers numerous pools and a slide for the children. It’s reasonable, that Marina Wolfsbruch has various attractions for the whole family.
- Daily: 24/7
- Price Level: upscale, off-season offers are often a lot cheaper
- Parking: About 300 free parking spots
- Card Payment: Cash Card, Visa, Mastercard, Diners; payment usually due at check-out, early bookers pay the full price in advance
- Boat Rental: Kayaks, canoes, and small motorboats
- Bike Rental: bikes for adults and kids; e-bikes from April to October
- Wellness: 1,000 m² "Kaskaden" water world with a pig swimming pool, waterfall, jacuzzi, water slides for children, gym and wellness area with sauna and spa and beauty treatment center
- Child Care: day care center "Arche Noah" with indoor playground; daily service; for kids from 3 years on