The Maritim Hafenhotel Rheinsberg seems to be a "small Venice" in Brandenburg, located on the southern tip of the Mecklenburg Lake District, with its own harbour village, its own lighthouse, small bridges and its own launch.
In addition to a 2000 m² wellness lounge with its own swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, adventure showers, ice fountain, beauty and fitness area, there are 176 elegant rooms and suites, waiting for stressed out Berliners who want to recover from urban lift, without the stress of an enduring road trip.
Relaxation is provided. The traditional town of Rheinsberg with its historic city center is just 2 km from the hotel and can be reached on foot, by bus or by waterway. The untouched nature that surrounds Rheinsberg can be explored on walks, bicycle tours, carriage rides or by boat. Boats and bicycles can be rented directly in the hotel complex.
The hotel's "Luv & Lee" restaurant, with its panoramic terrace, offers an unbelievable view over the lake of Rheinsberg. Night owls can enjoy a nice cocktail in the nightclub "53 ° / 12 °".
Families will enjoy the children's play area and the hotel owned pirate ship playground. The hotel is family friendly. Two children up to the age of 13 stay free of charge in their parents' room and are invited for breakfast. The Maritim Hafenhotel Rheinsberg also offers large meeting rooms for larger events and congresses with a conference center for up to 1000 people.
With its own lighthouse, the harbour village also provides the perfect photoclip for a dream wedding on the Mecklenburg Lake District and plenty of space for the wedding guests. Special packages also invite couples to relaxing short breaks and small escape from everyday life at the Rheinsberger See in Brandenburg.
- Daily: 24 hours
- Price Level: Maritim a la carte from 55,00 Euro per person in double room / from 90,00 Euro in single room
- Parking: Free parking spaces directly at the hotel. For 6,00 euros guests can use the hotel's car park
- Card Payment: Visa, Master, Amex
- leisure activities: Boat rental, bike rental, football pitch, nightclub with cocktails as well as music and dance with DJ (weekend). Excursions: Rheinsberg Castle, Tucholsky Museum, Kammeroper Schloss Rheinsberg with its summer open air, Alfred Wegener Memorial
- Gastronomy: Restaurant "Luv & Lee" with large panorama deck, aperitif bar
- Wellness: Exclusive, more than 2,000 sqm wellness lounge with swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, experience showers, ice fountain, beauty area for cosmetic treatments, massages and baths as well as a fitness area, two luxurious day spa suites
- Getting there by car: By car from Berlin via the B96, from Hamburg via the A24 and the B189. Navigate to "Kaistraße", in the north direction to the exit, then follow the road in the direction "Zechliner Hütte". After about 500 meters turn left to the Maritim Hafenhotel Rheinsberg.
- Getting there by public transport: By train: Nearest train station is Rheinsberg in summer, about 2 km away, in winter Neuruppin, about 30 km away, by bus. Nearest station with ICE connection is Neustrelitz, about 40 km away, by taxi. By plane: Berlin airport, approx. 100 km away.