The owners are a team of architects who renovated a building in the historic centre of Berlin in the late 1990s and enlarged it by an elegantly curved addition.
The results are 14 minilofts between 30 - 50 square metres equipped like small flats: a little kitchen with coffee machine, tea kettle, oven and fridge next to all what you might require for an enjoyable stay. Every miniloft has its own bathroom, bedsheets and towels will be supplied. This apartment does not have its own restaurant, but Berlin-Mitte really does not lack restaurants, cafés and other gastronomical venues. You can however order bread rolls delivered to your apartment for breakfast.
- Office Hours : 09:00 am - 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm - 06:00 pmUhr
- Parking: Miniloft has a multi-parking system with space for 4 cars for 12,00 euro/night. Streets in the area also offer parking possibilities.
- Price Level: 95,00 - 240,00 euro per apartment per night, depending on how many persons stay there, number of nights booked and season.
- Card Payment: EC and Maestro (without commission); Visa, Amex, Mastercard (against a 5% clearing fee)
- Additional Information: If you arrive outside of their business hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 01:00 pm and 02:00 - 06:00 pm) can have the key deposited in the key deposit box.