The InterContinental was one of the first 5-stars hotels in Berlin and remains with its 558 rooms and suites the ideal venue for bigger high-end events.
With the new construction of a pavillion, the hotel enlarged its event space to 5.700 square metre and offers with the ballroom "Potsdam" also the biggest conference hall of all luxury hotels in Berlin. After a long day of conferences or presentations, you can recharge your batteries in the Spa Vitality Club in a wellness area of 1000 square metres.
The hotel can also count on the presence of celebrities: the 200 square metre big Presidential Suite was inaugurated by nobody else but former US-President Bill Clinton.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Awards: Hugos scored 17 Gault Millau points in 2019.
- Price Level: Room prices follow supply and demand, therefore it is not possible to give accurate prices. The room rates are calculated each day according to occupancy.
- Card Payment: MC, Amex, Visa, Diners, JCB
- Parking: 130 spaces available in a parking garage, 26,00 euro per day
- Special Service: various conference arrangements, SPA InterContinental; 24 hours room service, shoe shine service, Marlene Bar, Library Bar
- Celebrity Guests: Bill Clinton inaugurated the Presidential Suite here.