As part of the Beisheim Center it is reminiscent of the big era of Art Nouveau skyscrapers in the USA in the 1920s. Its interior is traditional classic and meets all expectations for a high-end Grand Hotel.
The hotel has 303 exquisitely furnished rooms, 40 of which are suites and a luxurious apartment. For extremely demanding guests, the Ritz Carlton Berlin offers the club, in a way a "hotel inside the hotel" with a very private ambiance and personal service. The 5-stars hotel has a very exclusive wellness area and top-of-the-line convention rooms. During the Berlin Film Festival Berlinale, this is where the jury stays.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Parking: One hours around 4,00 euros, day ticket around 32,00 euros
- Special Service: Cocktail seminar, tea seminar, wedding salon, special event like author's readings, soul night, guided tasting and rum sampling in the Zacapa Room
- Card Payment: All major credit cards accepted.
- Price Level: Rooms start at about 200,00 euro
- Awards: EMAS certified, Conde Nast Traveler Gold List 2013: ”Entry to the Platinum Circle”, Travel Leisure electetd the Hotel to one of ”The World’s Best Hotels”, Mixology Awards: Arnd Heissen – Host of the year 2013/ The Curtain Club, TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards: No. 1 ”Best Luxury Hotel in Germany”, TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards: No. 12 ”Best Luxury Hotel Worldwide”
- Celebrity Guests: Due to its location on Potsdamer Platz, stars stay here when coming for the Berlin Film Festival. Also part of the jury and celebrities such as Tilda Swinton, Henning Mankell, Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron have been seen here.