The Grand Hyatt is an elegant five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz. It offers the Restaurant Vox with show kitchen and sushi bar, the Restaurant Tizian with Italian cuisine and the Vox Bar with a selection of more than 150 whiskies.
Tiergarten, Reichstag and the Philharmony can be reached on foot. The contemporaneous 5-stars luxury hotel was designed by architect José Rafael Moneo. The hotel calls an impressive collection of contemporaneous art its own, has modern interiors and sets even technical accents with the 55 inch LG flat screens in every room.
Another highlight of this luxury hotel is the spacious wellness area of Club Olympus Spa & Fitness. From the top floor of the building you will have a sensational vista of Berlin. The roof terrace with more than 250 square metres of best lawn is an amenity that Kate Winslet, Diane Kruger, Leonardo DiCaprio and Nicolas Cage have already enjoyed.
Business hoursNo informations available.
- Price Level: starting at 235,00 euro for a double room, breakfast included
- Card Payment: All usual cards accepted.
- Special Service: Club Olympus Spa & Fitness, the exclusive day spa at the Grand Hyatt Berlin offers a breath-taking vista of Berlin on more than 863 square metres. The Grand Hyatt Berlin prides itself with its big collection of contemporanous art with more than 150 works by over 26 different artists.
- Reservation: By phone or via email to email@example.com
- Parking: Grand Hyatt Berlin owns a public and guarded underground parking for 2500 cars and direct access to the hotel, open 24 hours/day. The following rates apply for using the car park: 1 hour: 1,00 euro, 2 hours: 2,50 euros, 3 hours: 4,00 euros, every additional hour 2,00 euros. 24 hours ticket: 20,00 euros, lost parking ticket: 20,00 euros.
- Gastronomy: Vox Restaurant with show kitchen and Sushi bar, Tizian Lounge and Vox and Jamboree Bar
- Celebrity Guests: Tilda Swinton, Kate Winslet, Madonna, Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep, Charlotte Gainsbourgh, Diane Kruger, Udo Lindenberg, Rihanna, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gavin Rossdale, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez and Nicolas Cage