A stone's throw away from the O2 World and in walking distance of East Side Gallery and the Simon-Dach-neighbourhood, this hostel specializes in accomodation for student groupd and school trips.
On the other opposite of the 8-bed dorms there are the single rooms with hotel standard, most often used by teachers or accompanying adults. Industriepalast has a special lounge reserved for teachers as meeting room with phone and fax machine.
The meeting point is the spacious lobby with industrial charme with bar, internet terminals, Wii, table top soccer and billards table. And should things get a little bit noisier, there's special party room in the basement with ping pong table and an XXL table top soccer.
Top10 Berlin tip: The Industriepalast offers two female dorms for ladies only!
Industriepalast Hostel & HotelWarschauer Straße 43
+49 30 740 78 290
- Reception and Bar: 24 hours
- Price Level: Shared rooms as dorms for 6 or 8 with either private bathroom or shared bathroom range according to season between 13,00 - 18,00 euros per bed per night. The single and twin rooms with hotel standards cost between 55,00-70,00 euro per night
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Reservation: Recommended
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 10:00 am, Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 - 11:00 am for around 5,00 euro. Lunch packages and supper for groups can be requested.
- Parking: Buses can park for free on the guarded car park of nearby Ostbahnhof. For private cars there is a limited amount of spaces in the patio at cost. The hostel is well communicated with the public transport system
- Remark: The Industriepalast offers special rooms for guests in wheelchairs.
- Guest Kitchen: For a little deposits, the guest kitchen can be used 24/7.