Sunflowers shine their greetings from the painted ceiling in the lobby. This is the place for relaxed talks in a college-like atmosphere, to chill out and to find somebody to talk to.
The rooms have also a happy design, they are light and friendly. The Sunflower offers the whole arrax from a bed in a shared room to an appartment with private bathroom and kitchen. The high window and the spacious rooms tell you, that the building is actually old. Bedsheets are available for free and breakfast is served until civilized hours (until noon).
Furthermore on offer: internet access, bike rental, table top soccer and more.
- Front Desk: 24 hours
- Bar: 23 hours
- Price Level: Shared room starting at 10,00 euro per person and night, twin room around 38,00 euro per room and night
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Parking: Public parking available at no cost
- Awards: Let's Go, Merian, Gomio, Hostelworld and Berlinlife
- Additional Service: Internet access, washing machines, bike rentals, table top soccer and much more