The Teehaus (teahouse) is located at the english garden in Tiergarten (animal park), a bit off the beaten track by the lake and flower arrangements with little fountains. The Teehaus is well-known for its summer concerts with live acts on stage but also for public viewing. Large sports events like the World Cup or the Euro Cup see a big screen put up outside.
Culinarily the Teehaus offers light snacks like a turkey steak from the lava grill, but also soups, salads and cakes. Summer is time for patisserie and crêperie creations from their summer kitchen. Winter welcomes you with a crackling fireplace inside and after a sumptuous meal, why not take your date for a walk in Tiergarten and perhaps a romantic first kiss close to Siegessäule and the Bellevue Palace?
- Tue - Sat: from 12:00 pm on
- Sunday + Bank Holiday: from 10:00 pm on
- Parking: Since the Teehaus is in the middle of Englischer Garten, there are no nearby possibilities to park your car. Some spaces may be found around Altonaer Straße or Akademie der Künste, the Academy of Fine Arts. Well communicated to the public transport system via S-Bahn Bellevue or U-Bahn Hansaplatz.
- Reservation: Recommended especially for the weekend.
- Card Payment: Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, EC
- Price Level: Turkey Steak from the lava grill: 8,50, Sour Herring with fried potaotes: 10,50; various cakes: 2,80 euro, huge helping of bread and cold cuts for 2: 14,50 euro