The small, very personal garden house café of the Kunstgewerbehaus (arts and crafts house) in Zehlendorf lies quietly and somewhat tugged away on the Teltower Damm. The arts and crafts house is located in an old farmhouse, which was probably built around 1850. Behind the house is a beautiful garden as if from a fairy tale book. If you step through the gate, you can completely forget the city.
A breakfast in the garden house café is therefore just right for a romantic Tête à Tête in a personal setting. The lush green garden offers only 30 seats outside and 15 seats inside at a welcoming cockle stove. The café offers fair trade café from organic farming and good tea from Eilles. In addition there are fresh croissants, cakes, savoury and sweets. For lunch there are light dishes such as vegetarian soups and quiches with salad.
In summer, guests love to sit beneath the blooming lilac trees with a view of the lovingly restored arts and crafts house. The ideal place to disconnect and slow down at affordable prices.
Gartenhaus CaféTeltower Damm 34
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Parking: Space to park can be found near the Kunstgewerbehaus next door and in front of Gartenhaus Café.
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Reservation: Recommended for Saturday
- Price Level: Croissant natur 1,40 euro, with butter and topping of choice 2,50 euro, small breakfast (milk coffee with croissant and spread): 4,90 euro, milk coffee and latte macchiato: 2,80 euro, cup of tea (nice loose leaves, no tea bags!): 3,00 euro