The special iodine-rich brine has an effect like a fountain of youth. With a salt contents of 20% (nearly as high as the Dead Sea) and a temperature of around 30° C, the water bubbles directly into the pools from a depth of 775 metres.
The bathing world of the SteinTherme alone has six thermal saline pools and warm water basins with more than 750 square metres of pool space. The jewel of the venue: the LichtKlangRaum ("Room of Light and Sound") gives you the sensation of weightlessness!
The sauna environment of Bad Belzig's SteinTherme is first-class for sauna enthusiasts with two Finnish saunas, a multi-sensoric sauna, graduation sauna with brine, vapour room and hot air bath. Freshen up in either the ice fountain, a plunging pool or a cold pool, a water treading basin or the big sauna garden.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Price Level: Day ticket without sauna: adults: 17.00 Euro, children: 6.00 Euro, free; day ticket with sauna: adults: 28.00 Euro, children: 14.00 Euro
- Card Payment: EC and all major credit cards
- Parking: Free car park for 230 cars, many bicycle spots available, too.