This water from deep below the Spreewald fills the six differently temperated inside pools and one outside pool of this salt water thermal bath.
Wellness friends from Berlin and all over Germany find relaxation and enjoyment on the 30.000 square metres of this resort.
The high temperature, the water pressure and the minerals dissolved in the saline solution are good for your skin, your respiratory system and all your limbs.
- Saturday to Thursday: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
- 24th of December, 2020: until 4.00 pm
- 31st of December, 2020: until 8.00 pm
- Evening rate: Bathing and relaxing for 3 hours from Sunday to Thursday from 6 p.m., but only pay for 2 hours (except on public holidays)
- Price Level: Therme: 2 hrs: adults 16,00 Euro, kids (0 - 9): 8,00 Euro; 3 hrs: adults 20,00 Euro, kids (0 - 9): 10,00 Euro, 4 hrs: adults 24,00 Euro, kids (0 - 9): 12,00 Euro; day ticket: adults 30,00 Euro, kids (0 - 9 Jahre): 15,00 Euro Sa, So, Feiertag: plus 1,00 € per adult, plus von 0,50 € per kid (0-9)