SATAMA is Finnish and stands for "haven". If you decide to moor here, you will find an amazing variety of saunas on the 6000 square metres of the venue. Nine different saunas provide you with lots of recreational options, for example in the wood-fired outside saunas or the mine-shaft sauna in true style.
For a softer sauna experience try the Tyrolese indoor sauna or the Bi-O-Bath. There is even a fairy-tale sauna where you will listen to actual fairy tales! Cool down in the ice grotto, showers under natural stones or jump into the lake next to the SATAMA. All in all: a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Top10 Team insiders' tip: On weekend and holidays there are often specials like the fairy tale night or a brunch.
- Daily: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Price Level: Monday to Friday: 32.90 Euro, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 38.90 Euro; children: 12.90 Euro
- Parking: Directly unter the SATAMA lighthouse
- Card Payment: EC, all major credit cards
- Distance to Berlin: approximately 1 hour