The fairly simple entrance area of the vabali, right next to Stadtbad Tiergarten, makes it hard to believe that you stand at the gate of a luxurious wellness oasis of 20.000 square metres. The unbelievable sum of 20 million euros was invested into this ample sauna paradise. Total wellness in both winter and summer with an incredible number of different saunas.
The outside area of the vabali scores with white recliners under white sunshades. A laconium offers procedures like packs with Rügen Chalk, and a water-treading basin will refresh and envigorate you. Nine wellness rooms with floral names (Orchidea, Magnolia) and two day spa suites are waiting to pamper their guests. A fitness area for physical exercise is restricted to members only.
The whole atmosphere of this sauna village is calm and inobtrusive. Soft colours, dard woods, natural materials and scents welcome the visitor. The lamps, decorations as well as the statues and wood was imported from Bali and sent to Berlin in 30 sea-fit containers - Asian relaxation guaranteed. Should you feel peckish, the vabali's restaurant will serve you with light dishes inspired by Asian cuisine.
- Daily: 09:00 am - midnight
- Parking : Shared car park with Stadtbad Tiergarten: 1.50 Euro
- Price Level: Day ticket: Mon - Fri: 36.50 Euro, Sat, Sun + Holidays: 39.50 Euro, bath robes rental: 5.50 Euro, towel rental: 3.50 Euro, treatments: starting at 35.00 Euro
- Card Payment: Cash card, Visa, Mastercard
- Massage: Booking via phone call: +49 30 911 486 170