The recently renovated sauna area of Reinickendorf's Paracelus Bad shines now very chic in new splendour with lots of yellow and turquois. Among their amenities you find a dry sauna, a Russian-Roman steam bath, an organic sauna, a whirlpool and a sauna garden. After reopening for business, the sauna offered special prices during summer.
As recently as 2013 the 1960s indoor pool as renovated - the loving detail shows now. The natatorium basks now in soft sunlight during the afternoon and in the evening, the stainless steel basin is illuminated with the latest underwater LED technology. The Paracelsus Bad was the first public swimming pool newly constructed in Berlin after the end of WW II.
The Paracelsus Bad offers also swimming lessons, aqua fitness, water gymnastics and parent-child sports classes.
- Sommer opening: 29.04. - 16.06.2019
- Public swimming:
- Monday to Friday: 06:30 am - 08:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
- Sauna: closed
- Ticket Prices: Day ticket sauna: 19.00 Euro, discout ticket: 16.00 Euro, current price list resp. the end of the special sauna price can be found on the website of Berliner Bäder.
- Remark: Last admittance (and closing of the box office) 1 hour prior closing time, end of swimming time 30 minutes prior.