Date palms, thyme, lavender and 22.000 additional plant varieties are the romantic-exotic setting for a wedding ceremony in the Mediterranean Pavillion of the Botanical Garden. The greenhouse, built in 1903 in Art Nouveau style with its turrets is reminiscent of a church - how fitting for a wedding!
The registry office Steglitz-Zehlendorf offers every Friday between April and the late September wedding ceremonies. Every Friday there are 6 weddings between 10:00 am - 12:30, i.e. every 30 minutes.
Senior guests who may not be comfortable with walking for a longer time can borrow a wheelchair for free at the box office of the Botanical Garden.
- Wedding Season: April to late September
- Wedding Ceremonies: Fridays 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Registry Office in Charge: Steglitz-Zehlendorf
- Price Level: 275,00 euro for the Mediterranean Pavillion, irrespective of how many guests will be attending (includes free day pass to the Botanical Garden and Museum) plus registry fees.
- Reservation: With a maximum of 6 month before the desired day, either personally in the registry office or by phone +49 30 - 90299-757