The osteria in the style of an Italian country house differs from other restaurants also due to the fact that they only organise dinner evenings with a very private character.
The menu at Maria's is nothing else but delightgul: On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays the Italian specialites are served in at least five courses. You sit comfortably in the basement of a Steglitz townhouse under an arched ceiling at a beautifully laid-out table, wine shelves with vintage wines line the walls - the perfect place to look deep in the eyes of your special someone on your wedding anniversary.
- Thurday, Friday and Saturday: from 07:00 pm
- Further Days: Available for private functions on appointment.
- Parking: Parking is available on Leydenallee and the adjacent Schützenstraße. The restaurant does not have a carpark itself.
- Price Level: Standard menu price: Maria's Menu: 61.00 Euro, includes beverage (white wine, red wine, beer, water, coffee or grappa) On Thursdays only: small ham menu for 39.00 Euro
- Card Payment: cash payment only