Mi Salsa, located in Berlin-Charlottenburg at Richard-Wagner-Platz, is both: dancing school and club. Every Saturday and Sunday you can participate in classes for beginners that teach you the basic moves before the actual party starts. Right after that you can move your hips to salsa, Merengue, Bachata and Latin pop.
Here you’ll get the chance to dance to Caribbean music and feel the rhythm. Owner Humberto Castillo and his team even won the Gastro Award for best club in 2013.
Apart from the parties you can also join real salsa classes for beginners or advanced dancers at Mi Salsa. At the basic classes you’ll be introduced to traditional, classic and modern salsa while at the advanced courses you can focus on a certain style like Cucan, Cumbia, New York, L.A., Puerto Rican or Son.
- Fri + Sat: from 10:00 pm on
- Parking: Available
- Registration: Not necessary
- Price Level: Party: 6.00 Euro, with dance instructions before: 10.00 Euro, classes: 40.00 Euro
- Mi Salsa dancing school Charlottenburg: Otto-Suhr-Allee 94, 10585 Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Mi Salsa dancing school Tegel: Aveo Spa: Waidmannsluster Damm 1, 13507 Berlin-Tegel (via Lidl)