Griessmühle can easily be reached with the S-Bahn using the ring until the stop Sonnenallee. Like so many other summer location, this Neukölln institution unites a location by the waterside (in this case the Neukölln Boat Channel) with the charme of an old factory ground - an old pasta factory.
However, Griessmühle sets itself apart from all other Berlin open air clubs with the enlarged schedule of events that they host. Next to crazy parties and chilly-relaxed after hour sessions, Tuesdays see the "Pong Club" with a ping pong night. Mühlenmarkt, a flea market, is held every first Friday of the month between 03:00 pm and 09:00 pm and boats next to vendors of second-hand clothing, street food, arts & craft and rummage. The open air cinema will make you smile with original versions of English independent movies. The calendar is completed with spontaneaous events like an English Stand Up comedy night - now who can beat that?
- Tuesday: 08:00 pm
- Fri - Mon: depending on event
- Ticket Prices: Parties and open air cinema 6.00 Euro, Pong club until 10:00 pm 2.00 Euro
- When: Every first Friday of the month, 04:00 pm - midnight (free admission until 10:00 pm)
- How to reserve a stall: E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost involved: Particulars 10.00 Euro, professional flea market traders 25.00 Euro + 10.00 Euro deposit, street food vendors 50.00 Euro + 10.00 Euro deposit (plus power supply if needed), tables are supplied to all