A good mix of independent songs and well-known tracks make the crowd sweat on the dance floor. The furnishing is simple and cozy - perfect to recharge your batteries a little during the party. The Musik & Frieden club is known for its chilled atmosphere and crowd. It offers four different dance floors, but just one of them plays indie and rock music throughout the night.
- Parties: Normally after 11:00 pm (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Concerts: 07:00 or 08:00 pm, any day
- Ticket Prices: Tueday rockbar 2,00 euro, Thursday thursday's child 3,00 euro, parties on Fridays and Saturdays with various themes: 5,00 - 7,00 euro. Concert tickets vary between 5,00 - 25,00 euro.
- Programme: Thursday's child, Whip It good!, Kiss me I'm eletric, Karrera Klub, Club NME
- Average Crowd Age: 20 - 30 years