Their sound is nothing else but impressive, the atmosphere with the lights and effects unique, there is always a stunning line-up and the crowd is easy-going and diverse. The Berghain takes you to another universe until you have to land again to return to reality. A gigantic, loud and colourful world of its own on 3 floors, second to none in the world!
The Berghain, in direct vicinity of the O2 World, is equally popular with celebrities. The party night of Lady Gaga in the club after one of her concerts in 2010 went down into history. The singer liked the club that much that she had a PR-session there to promote her new album in 2013. Also Gossip presented their latest album in this temple of music. Other stars did not have as much luck. Britney Spears was not granted the right to party at the Berghain allegedly due to her poor choice of shoes for the evening. Generally however, the club is very discreet when it comes to celebrities partying there, this goes hand in hand with a strict ban on any foto or video footage from the club.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: According to event
- Wednesday and Thursday: Special events
- Entrance fee: 12,00 euro
- Music Style: Minimal, Techhouse, Techno, Elektro, Dubstep...
- Top party time: from 05:00 am
- Waiting line: worst around 3:00am (2 hours waiting time easily), slightly better after 6:00 am
- Acts: Marcel Fengler, Marcel Dettmann, Steffi, Boris, Tama Sumo, Prosumer, Ben Klock, Efdemin, …