A large wave pool, whirlpools and water slides turn an afternoon at the swimming pool in a fun adventure for the kids while the parents kick back in the sauna or watch from the bistro.
After such an afternoon, you can be sure that your little ones will fall into bed at night. The natatorium on Spreewaldplatz commenced the indoor season.
Wellenbad on SpreewaldplatzWienerstraße 59 h
- Opening Hours: May to September
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 09:00 am - 06.00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Daily ticket 10,00 euro, discount at 8,00 euro | ticket for 90 minutes: 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro | ticket for 180 minutes: 7,50 euro, discount at 5,50 euro
- Available Facilities: 25 m pool length, water temperature 30° C, wave pool and kids' pool, diving pool, water slide, whirlpools, dry sauna, hydro jet massage, bistro, barrier-free, tanning salon
- Parking: 3 handicapped parking spaces
- Offer: Massages, 2 dry saunas, diving pool, separate resting area with outside air, intense tanning, phototherapy
- Courses: Swimming classes, aquafitness