Along with the natatoria in Charlottenburg and Kreuzberg it is the oldest swimming pool still operative in Berlin. It celebrated its centenary in October 2011.
Especially due to its high ceiling the pool gives the impression of being very spacious. After your rounds in the pool, why not get a little tan there, too? Above all in the months with little sunlight, this is a strong point for spending some time there.
Stadtbad Spandau NordRadelandstraße 1
+49 30 3751035
- Technical closure: 20.06. - 04.08.2019
- Public swimming: see Berliner Bäder
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
- Ticket Prices: Main ticket 5,50 euro, discount at 3,50 euro; base ticket: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm: 3,50 euro, discount at 2,00 euro
- Offer: Bistro, Solarent Tanning Salon