The most modern and luxurious way to explore the waters of Berlin and its surroundings are the designer houseboats of Nautilus Hauseboat Charter. Up to six persons can be accommodated on the tastefully furnished houseboats. The large panoramic glass windows provide a fantastic view of the surroundings and let a lot of light inside the boat.
Some boats are equipped with sauna and underfloor heating, these boats can be rented all year round. Thus, even a winter holiday on the water is possible.
At the locations in Berlin and Grünheide there are altogether eleven boats. At the lake district of Mecklenburg seven further boats are available. At further locations in Buchholz and Fürstenberg you can also get a charter license for larger boats. The license test will take about two to three hours. Who would like to make vacation on one of these well designed house boats, should reserve at the latest at the beginning of the year.
Here, too, the team will be happy to help you plan your route.
- Season: all year round
- Price Level: Weekly charter in the high season; 6 persons, varies depending on boat type: approx. between 1.300,00 and 2.400,00 euros
- Charter / Driving Licence: In Köpenick and Grünheide there are a total of eleven boats, on the Mecklenburg lake district another seven.
- Parking: Depending on the location free of charge up to 2.00 euros per day
- Card Payment: Cash only
- Pets: allowed for an extra charge
- Further location: Grünheide, Buchholz/Müritz, Fürstenberg