At Flossleben in Woltersdorf, deceleration is the magic cure for relaxation. On comfortably furnished rafts for up to eight or ten people, you slowly sail into the day on the sea routes of Berlin and Brandenburg.
Whether for a day or a whole week, life on the water offers a very special experience of nature. It may be grilled only on the fins not ashore, because of the forest fire danger. If you want to barbecue, you must book the appropriate barbecue set at Flossleben. In the evening you can camp on board or in the open air - pure nature!
The journey is also possible for public transport users with the S3 to Rahnsdorf and then the tram 87 to Woltersdorf lock.
- Season: Middle of April to Middle of October
- Price Level: Day charter with overnight stay at the weekend in high season: 190,00 euros
- Charter / Driving licence: The boats can be driven only with a charter licence.
- Card Payment: Cash Only
- Parking: available sufficiently and free of charge
- Pets: free of charge
- Public Transport: Take the S3 (Erkner) to Rahnsdorf and then tram 87 to Woltersdorf lock. There's the dock station right there.