The form language of the interior at The Mandala in Berlin-Mitte may be reduced, but it is light and aesthetically on a high level. You can feel at home as a guest in the elegant lifestyle suites, have yourself treated in the award-winning Restaurant FACIL, enjoy the exclusive atmosphere of Qui Bar and relax in the wellness oasis ONO Spa on 600 square metres that seems to have been taken from futuristic James Bond movie.
The Mandala is located directly on Potsdamer Platz and therefore in the immediate neighbourhood of Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Mandala HotelPotsdamer Straße 3
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Prive Level: Room rates start at around 270,00 euro (prices vary with demand and availability).
- Gastronomy: FACIL Gourmet restaurant on the 5th floor (2 stars Guide Michelin, 19 Gault Millau points) and the QIU Bar & Restaurant on the 1st floor.
- Card Payment: AMEX, VISA, Diners; Mastercard, JCB
- Parking: Public car park on Ludwig-Beck-Straße, around 20,00 euro per day.
- Particular Service: Service for limousines, theatre tickets, personal trainer in the spa area, personal shopper and much more
- Celebrity Guests: Film and TV stars like Milla Jovovich, Til Schweiger and Dominic Raacke are said to have been seen here.