Working out on an ergometre while looking upon the glass dome of the Reichstag - this is only possible at the Sky Spa & Fitness of the new Steigenberger Hotel near the German Chancellery. Next to the extraordinary view you can really indulge in wellness of the finest kind. The spa boasts an elegant sauna and steam bath area, a fitness room with ergometre, crosstrainer and treadmill for the inner warm-up, massage rooms for a variety of procedures such as an aromatic oil massage, reflexology, body wrapping and lots more.
The hotel itself is located in Berlin-Mitte, not far from Hauptbahnhof, the main train station. This exquisite location recommends the hotel both for business travellers and tourists alike.
- Sauna, Steam Bath:
- Monday to Friday: 02:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Daily: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm (for members)
- Price Level: Massages starting at 49,00 euro, cosmetic treatments starting at 55,00 euro
- DAY-SPA Rate: 32,00 euro, 2 hours stay: 22,00 euro