Hotel Rheinsberg am See offers in its wellness area a Russian-Roman steam bath, a dry sauna, a large classical sauna, a sanarium, a heated indoor pool, two Finnish saunas, a non-heated outside pool, a warm water whirlpool and various resting areas. In addition to that, the hotel has a solarium, a fitness room and should you feel a little peckish, there's a sauna restaurant to take care of that.
If you want to do more than just taking a sauna but play sports, you can take classes in aqua fitness there. A massage or cosmetics session will provide a rounded finish for a day full of wellness.
Remark: The Sauna am See is ladies-only on Mondays.
Sauna am SeeFinsterwalder Straße 64
- Communal Days:
- Tuesday to Friday: 01:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, holidays: 11:30 am - 09:30 pm
- Ladies-only: Monday: 01:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Card Payment: Cash payment only in the sauna. Please note the key deposit of 20,00 euro/person in cash.
- Parking: Available
- Price Level: Day ticket: 21,50 euro, children (4-14 years): 14,00 euro, Wednesday from 11:00 am to 03:00 pm: 14,00 euro. No admission for children under 4 years. Ticket for 10 visits: 179,00 euro