Restaurant Julius of Hotel Berlin has got its name from the first hotel manager, Julius Sauter. Sauter was a hotelier with a faible for the fine regional cuisine of Baden. When he came to Berlin in 1958 he brought with him countless ideas for tasty Baden cuisine from his home region. Word spread like wildfire and the Julius was held as the epitome of Baden cuisine at Berlin. Today, the Julius celebrates regional and seasonal cuisine with fresh ingredients coming from local producers in the region. The domed ceiling provides for the nice atmosphere that the Julius is so famous for.
Top10 Team Insiders' tip: The Restaurant is ideally suited for a romantic evening and very special moments...
Restaurant JuliusLützowplatz 17
- Monday to Friday: noon - 03:00 pm
- Monday to Saturday: 06:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Closed on Sundays:
- Parking: Available
- Reservation: Required
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Diners
- Price Level: Starters ca. 10,00 euro, soups ca. 6,50 euro, pasta and vegetarian dishes ca. 10,00 euro, main courses ca. 20,00 euro, desserts between 5,00 - 8,00 euro
- Additional Information: open from 06:00 pm (only dishes available on the menu); Boxing Day and December 26 (Christmas Menu) 6:00 - 10:30 pm for r ca. 48,00 euro/person