There will be lots of children at your wedding? Rest assured, they will LOVE the ceremony in the Berlin Zoo! While the registry official gives his - from a child's point of view boring - sermon, the kids can watch the hippos only separated from the wedding guests by a massive glass window. And promenading through the zoo after the ceremony is equally popular with guests large and small.
By the way, the Hippo House of the Berlin Zoois not only a nice location due to its architecture, it also protects the guests from the weather outside. Therefore, the officials of the registry office Mitte can hold ceremonies all year round from Monday to Sunday.
Both a champagne reception and a wedding party can be organised in the Zoorestaurant after the ceremony.
Getting Married at the Berlin ZooHardenbergplatz 8
- Wedding Season: All year round
- Wedding Ceremonies: Monday to Saturday
- Registry Office in Charge: Mitte
- Cost: 350,00 euro for 1 hours plus discount tickets for the zoo plus registry fees
- Reservation Gastronomy: Champagne reception and wedding party in the Zoo Restaurants can be booked by phone: + 49 30 - 261 21 41